[Wolves] Scumbags Hack Xoops site

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 16:28:19 BST 2005

On Thursday 20 October 2005 15:57, Simon Morris wrote:

> I've been looking at Mambo too recently - it's very nice

Joomla is easier and nicer (than Mambo) Dave Goodwin suggested I might do some
reporting on them.

If there is any interest I could do a talk although it wouldn't be a technical
thing more of a demonstration/this is what I recommend type thing.

Anyway the offers there, I have them all on this Laptop so I'd only need a
Projector and a Night when the Missus is at home.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,