[Wolves] A small leap for me and a long wait too.

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 21:49:05 BST 2005

Finally found a useful guide to ssh on ubuntu's wiki which actually
seems up to date enough to work so now I have my machines talking to
each other, huray!!!! Now to read through the NFS info and see if I
can get that to work too.

As for the long wait on Thursday I went to the hospital about my
shoulder and I have a bone spur growing inside the joint, which is
pressing down across all the top tendons. So now I have to wait maybe
another 5-6 months to get an msi scan of the shoulder so they can
verify what damage is done before they decide whether to operate.
Boo!
--
Seek That Thy Might Know