[Wolves] Ubuntu and KDE

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 13:22:58 BST 2005

Hello,

I have ubuntu and created an experimental account for
kde or kubuntu.  Did this using;
'System->Administration->Users and Groups'
However i assumed when i downloaded kde its apps will
stay in that account.  When i go back to my main
Ubuntu/gnome acoount there are KDE apps from the other
account.  This makes my main ubuntu/gnome account look
bloated, which is against gnome way.

So how do i keep the 2 accounts totally seperate and
make sure when i install kde apps in my kde account
they stay there and don't cross over to my main
ubuntu/gnome account?

Cheers

Bobby