[Wolves] Success?

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Thu Sep 1 11:23:23 BST 2005

> So, thoughts on last night? Like the new venue? Like the presentation?
> Like the bigger room?

I thought the presentation was brilliant, and the presenter was both
erudite and handsome.

:-)

Actually, I like the new room. Good stuff, I reckon; there's room to
move around, and because there is such room people *do* move around,
especially if there's a presentation to shake things up a bit. This
neatly solves the "people at opposite ends of the table can't talk to
one another" problem; I'm very impressed with the new venue.

Aq.