[Wolves] Success?

Ade adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 18:11:05 BST 2005

On 9/1/05, Stuart Langridge <sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:

> On 9/1/05, Ade <adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Kind of off topic but the link to Cleveland Street on the new homepage
> is
> > incorrect and results in a map of the UK.
> >
> > The existing link is
> > http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Cleveland Street,
> > Wolverhampton
> >
> > The link should be like this (note the + signs)
> >
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Cleveland+Street,+Wolverhampton,+West+Midlands,+WV1&spn=0.026456,0.058382&hl=en
>
> The plus signs are escaped by the browser, so that's not a problem.
> The problem is that upcoming doesn't specify where Wolverhampton is,
> so the site doesn't know...

Not sure you understand, Im not talking about upcomings site, Im talking
about ours.

Go to the lugs main page and click on the link there to cleveland st - you
will just get a map of the UK.

The existing link will match two posibilities - your link needs to be more
specific

If you change the url to the one I specifed it should work or even just
specify the postcode

Sorry to bang on about this