[Wolves] Success?

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sat Sep 3 20:34:25 BST 2005

Andy Wootton wrote:

> Woo (I may not seem shy but it took at least 25 years hard work for me
> to be able to walk up to a stranger and start a conversation.)

I think a large number of the people in the LUG are like this.  I am
terrible around strangers.  It's only because pretty much every in the
LUG has met me when people I already know are around that I've even
introduced myself to you.

The first meeting after my long absence I stood at the bar really
worried because jono hadn't turned up and I would have to introduce myself.

sparkes