[Wolves] To all list members

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:47:24 BST 2005

If a thief can get into our property and take anything we have always
said they deserve it.  high floored deadlocked doors and closed
security windows and a security door on the groundfloor and my wife is
the warden.

It is just something I know I can do to be a useful member of the
linux community and the lug, so that is why I'm offering, at the end
of the day if there is a lug meet close to release then it probably
won't cost a penny cause you already have the stuff. ie cd and case.

On 06/09/05, David Goodwin <dg at clocksoft.com> wrote:
>  > Dave
> > Morley, Flat 17 Lincoln House, Tremont Street, Wolverhampton, WV10
> > 0JB.  Please email at davmor2 at gmail.com and reference ubuntu cds.  Let
> > me know versions you want ie 32bit 64bit ppc ubuntu kubuntu.  I will
> > burn as many as you want as long as the cd/s are provided.
>
> Nice intention.
> I just hope no potential thief isn't reading the mailing list (!) :-/
>
> For what it's worth there are places like http://www.linuxemporium.com
> who do cheap cds/dvds etc at relatively low prices.
>
> Thanks
> David.
>
> --
> David Goodwin