[Wolves] New Website design

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Tue Sep 6 16:17:00 BST 2005

You're not developing this in work time are you?
naughty naughty :-)

Looks great using IE/win2000, but under firefox the
size="30" attribute on the text boxes in the div's is
too big, it needs to be set to 22 or 23.

Actually I dont get the black bars joining the popup
divs to the menu bar at the bottom either.

chris