[Wolves] Give Away

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 22:44:26 BST 2005

Hello,

Have you tried giving this stuff away to charities and
schools.
If you have already tried that.  Then do you have any
CDRW for laptops and pcs.  And what about power supply
for a 'flat' compaq deskpro.
How much do you charge?
You have a lot of stuff, would it be possible to see
you where all this stuff is so we could pick what we
would like.

Cheers

Bobby