[Wolves] You know this freespire thing?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:03:03 BST 2005

On 07/09/05, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> reading Jono weblog link the Idea behind the poject was good take out
> the propriety stuff from linspire and release it called freespire.
> Linspire then come along ask them to change there name you go to the
> new link and all you get is a vouchure for linspire.

Isn't that what Freespire is?  Just the bog standard Linspire without
commercial software?  Or have I got it wrong?

I think Linspire was given away free on a DVD a month or so ago.  But
it was the magazine that was giving it away that I couldn't
understand... Linux User and Developer.  That mag is aimed at the
comfortable user to developer not really somebody only just coming
into Linux.  Again, I could be wrong...

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer