Top Posting (was Re: More stuff, was Re: [Wolves] Give Away)

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Thu Sep 8 16:22:51 BST 2005

> > Actually, recording talks would be a very cool thing to do. Good idea
> > that man Sweet. How could we best do it?
>
> Aq how about a separate section on the wiki, simply named "previous
> talks" and set up links to the slides (in your case) and ogg/mp3 audio
> link (in other cases).

Oh, I agree with that. I didn't mean "how do we make the talks
available once we've got them in a digital format", I meant "how do we
get them in a digital format". Someone needs to turn up with recording
gear; do we need a good mic; does the speaker need to speak into the
mic; how would we do video if we try to; does anyone have the
equipment. That sort of question.

Aq.