More stuff, was Re: [Wolves] Give Away

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 23:18:26 BST 2005

--- Jono Bacon <jonobacon at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/8/05, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Think thats everything :)
>
> Have you been burglering peoples houses Adam? :P

Most of the bits that have been claimed were from your
house :p (webcam, zip drive, touch screen monitor) and
a few things I got from Ron a while back (wireless
cards, 17" monitor), the rest I either bought and
never used or took home when they were chucking out at
work placement the other year (most of the cards and
spares, a few PCs and the laptops) or elsewhere (most
of the other PCs).

I've finally got to accept them I'm not going to build
a cluster out of redundant PCs which I means I can
also lose the spare parts and cards, fix up the
laptops as a learning exercise, use the SCSI cards
when there are no drivers and so on.

I might have to get rid of the boxes of old Linux
magazines you gave me next... Any takers?

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk