[Wolves] LAMP Seminar

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:34:09 BST 2005

Hi all,

I know many of you are interested in PHP/MySQL. I am doing a seminar
that will talk about PHP, MySQL, Apache and how they can be used to
create dynamic web applications. I will also be taking about Firefox
extensions, source control, XAMPP and more. If you are interesting in
poking around with PHP/MySQL, I think it could be pretty useful.

It takes place on Wed 14th (the day of the next LUG meeting) at
iCentrum (Aston Science Park) in Birmingham. For details of the event
see http://www.openadvantage.org/events/buildingdynamicwebsites-sep14th2005/view?searchterm=None

It would be great to you there! :)

  Jono