[Wolves] Give Away

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 14:55:25 BST 2005

--- Bobby Singh <bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If you still have stuff to give away we can collect
> the lot.  Thats if its ok with you and you still
> have
> the stuff.  Of course we will let you know before
> hand.  But before that list main stuff you have.
> Thats becasue well be driving down and if its only a
> few things or just lots of wires.  If we do drive
> down
> do you have any other 'rubbish'.  Reply tonight.

Ok

I have a list of stuff that is free to go, but it's at
home and I'm at work.

All of the stuff that is available has been posted on
the list in this thread which is in the mail archives
as linked to at the bottom of this email.

I will email you the list when I get home, I will also
email all collectors with my address, telephone number
and a link to a map.

Essentially, all of the stuff I have listed in this
thread is still available with the exception of:

17" monitor
15" Touch screen monitor
Pentium 2 Slot 1 processor (233MHz)
Zip drive
Webcam
4 way parallel port switch.

Theres a lot of stuff, you at least want a big car or
small van to take it in one go. There are maybe 6 or 7
desktop PCs, 4 or 5 tower cases (some empty), 2
laptops, 2 14" monitors, 4 bags of cards, a 24 port
network hub and various other bits and pieces.

I hope you have some decent storage space ;)

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk