[Wolves] Any jobs anywhere?

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Fri Sep 9 15:34:20 BST 2005

On Friday 09 Sep 2005 14:48, Kevanf1 wrote:
> I'm just sick of not working and earning
> my keep (Kim, my wife is the bread winner in our house) but I haven't
> worked since the end of 2000.

I also don't work, not because of illness but because my job is safe for me
after my wife has our second baby. But I understand what its like to be at
home alot, spending much time on the computer. Can get a little boring.

The upsde of it though is how quickly you can learn something...more time you
see.

Good luck finding a job, try esd 0845 6060234 :)
or search for IT jobs under google uk. Or join pertemps agency in wolves for
office/admin work.

and again good luck!
--
Thanks,