[Wolves] Anyone a citizen of loverly?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 10 10:36:53 BST 2005

Hello,

'Just like argentina.'

In above case i forget what happened excatly but you
need manage countries and not spend what you don't
have.  You don't take out a crdit card and live like a
king.  They had the worldbank or imf that contributed
to there wos.  I am not a fan of thoose orginisation
they lend money out to poor countries in exchange for
policys suiting few big countries.  Also you should
apply free-markets where they can florish.  And some
countries have farms or state monoploys that are ok
and free markets would allow greedy private people in.

Look, no system is perfect, capitism is the best of
the worse.  It still needs to be checked.  And thats
were gov'ts come in.

Argentina unlike most countries don't have famine and
do have clean water.  Of course they do have social
problems and poverty.

To bring balance to the post, what is you distro?

Cheers

Bobby

PS; i am no captilist (or ubuntu) zealot, just a
pragmatist, it has proved to be the best system,
backed by a good system and philosophy, if there an
alternative with better system i will switch (like
from mandrake to mepis to ubuntu but i also stayed
with free-markets).