[Wolves] Anyone a citizen of loverly?

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sat Sep 10 13:17:38 BST 2005

Bobby Singh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Not true, because you create wealth from people who
> have jobs.

you can't create wealth just move it from one place to another.  From
natural resources and from the effort (including ideas) of people.
governments don't create wealth they just tax it ;-)  pieces of paper
representing a few grams of gold and silver in a bank somewhere are only
useful to those who can move lots of them quickly.  Hyperinflation, as
seen in many countries over the last 100 years, prove that monitary
wealth doesn't mean real wealth.

> And gov't come in by having min wage.

a minimum wage just creates consumers for the bottom end of the market.
  It's only appropriate for a capialist society.  While you live it a
capitalist society it's nice that people have some protection from
exploitation but at the end of the day capitalism is about exploitation
so the minimum wage is just another part of that system.

> So
> how would you mangage the economy.

what is the economy, why do we need it, can we do without it and if we
can't why does it need management?

> WHat system can
> goven itself.

a system that doesn't govern is by it's very nature self regulating.
governments provide environments to breed complacency and coruption.

> Cheers
>
> Bobby

sparkes
--

"They (Leeds) used to be a bit like Arsenal, winning by one goal to nil
- or even less."