[Wolves] Re: Broadband Advice

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 13:06:19 BST 2005

> > - Look at varous offers but avoid ntl freedom.  You
> > can have bulldog which is fast, tiscalli which have 12
> > month contract but virgin don't.  Virgin is good for
> > first time because as you learn more about broadband
> > you can dissconnect and choose what ever you want.

Nooooooooo, do not even consider Bulldog.  They were the subject of a
BBC Watchdog investigation the other week.  In a word they are crap!
The service is ok if it's works.  But...if you have a problem they are
appalling.  I have a mate down London who has been with Bulldog for
some time.  He is locked into a contract so cannot leave even though
he desperately wants to.  He is paying for a high speed DSL connection
but only getting slightly better - sometimes worse - that dial up.
His line is fine etc and BT have checked things.  Others in his street
have a decent service etc...
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street