[Wolves] geting a members link from the wolves lug website

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Mon Sep 12 09:05:53 BST 2005

> So have i got this right.
>
> I write xml files with the rss headers. these are my news articles. then I
> need a script to be able to implement then into my html?

Sort of. Yes, you write XML files containing your posts, in the RSS
format. You may then want to put together a script which automatically
generates those RSS files from your news articles rather than you
having to manually create them. I strongly recommend, however, that
you use an existing weblogging tool, such as Wordpress or Blosxom or
PyBlosxom, to do it for you (both handling the posts themselves *and*
creating your RSS feed) rather than trying to do it yourself.

Aq.