[Wolves] Anyone a citizen of loverly?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 20:46:27 BST 2005

Hello,

OK you have read my post note that i don't blindly
beleive in the system.  I beleive gov't should
intervene in capitist counties. OK sorry about the
spellings.  Countries that go from poor to richness
embrace free-markets.  A fully free-market countries
system will benefit poor countries.  As if african
countries could export food products to EU market it
will be better for them.  But some african countries
have loans from world institions in exchange to
privatise there utilities. This has made there prices
unstable and made the poor suffer.
These words like 'capitism' and 'free markets' are
relative terms.  Like right wing in this country my be
centre in the USA. But hey if you suggest some system
that is good and proven in countries i will accept it.
 Also if i say a lot of incorrect stuff just correct
me.

Cheers

Bobby

PS; i wrie this is a minute so spelling mistakes and
grammer mistake are every where.
PPS; To bring balance to the post what is your distro.