[Wolves] How ace is Breezy?

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 21:10:55 BST 2005

> You're running Breezy? Already? On a primary machine?
>
> Brave, brave soul. :) Tell us all about it on Wednesday!

It's been behaving quite well for me (and now Kat). I installed Breezy
from the colony 3 cd, and also upgraded Kat's desktop from Hoary over
the weekend.

I think the only thing to note, when upgrading from Hoary is that the
xorg.conf file needs a minor edit, namely :

In the keyboard section, the driver changes from "keyboard" to "kbd"
(If you don't X fails to start, and the world turns dark...)

Breezy is definately stable enough for a primary machine (what ever one
of those is)

David

--
David Goodwin