[Wolves] My new webpage.

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:34:14 BST 2005

On 14/09/05, roundyz <roundyz at hotpop.com> wrote:

> Good luck on leaning html, If you are thinking of buying a book (like I did),
> then go for HTML 4 for dummies. £15.99. It's great covers all from hello
> world page to shopping trollys,cookies, css and some java. Its easy to
> understand too.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Matt
> (roundyz)

I'll add to that and suggest that 'Teach Yourself HTML in 24 Hours' be
avoided.  It is full of errors.  I have a copy and I checked it out
with the w3c validator.  Now, my own errors accepted, it turned out
that my page was awful and full of errors and omissions.  The Teach
Yourself book may have been updated since my copy was released of
course but it's something to be aware of.

Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street
Cheslyn Hay