[Wolves] My new webpage.

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Wed Sep 14 12:52:31 BST 2005

On Tuesday 13 Sep 2005 21:36, David Morley wrote:
> I have set up a very basic, as that is all I have learnt so far, Web
> page with an ambitiuos future.  It is at
> http://www.davmor2.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ could someone with more html
> experience have a look and let me know if the code so far is okay
> please.

less than a month ago i was playing around with some html, never done it befor
started with open office and tickered with nano abit.

Then I got a book called html 4 for dummies £15.99 it's great. Eay to
understand and covers from setting up an hello world page to shopping
trolleys css,etc. I recommend it.

my site (below) is what i have created after about month.
take alot if you want.
BTW you html looks ok and seems to work under firefox so there you go.

good luck.
--
Thanks,
Matt