[Wolves] Ubuntu....

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:12:22 BST 2005

At long last I have my 5.04 CD's.  I'm using the live CD right now and
this time it hasn't buggered my PC.  Remember the last lot did?  One
very stuffed hard drive....

Now this is nice.  Running quite well on the new PC.  Still no scanner
support but then SANE doesn't support it anyway and neither does
VueScan.  Sound is lovely though perhaps slightly quiet.  Nice to have
the delicate tones of Chopin while I browse through my mail :-)
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street
Cheslyn Hay