RE: [Wolves] Aulas de inglês particular (11)5894-5170 (11) 3442-6815, Aula de ...

SimonB SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 21:15:16 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: wolves-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:wolves-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of baza
Sent: 21 September 2005 20:52
To: Wolverhampton Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [Wolves] Aulas de inglês particular (11)5894-5170 (11)
3442-6815, Aula de ...

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 16:46 -0300, RH Equipe Teleinfor wrote:
> Aulas de inglês particular (11) 5894-5170 (11) 3442-6815, Aula de ...WLAN
> IPTABLES
> Nat forward
>
> Aulas de inglês em São Paulo
>
> Aulas de inglês particular em São Paulo
> Aulas de inglês no conforto de sua casa ou empresa dentro de São Paulo,
> no horário de sua preferência ou via telefone com professores Native Like.

WTF????

Baza

Its Portuguese and Babel Fish makes this of it:

Lessons of English in São Paulo Lessons of particular English in São Paulo
Lessons of English in the comfort of its house or company inside of São
Paulo, in the schedule of its preference or saw telephone with professors
Native Like. She discovers because companies and people of the group AGF,
Honda of Brazil, Loved Avaya, Danfoss of Brazil, Ambev, Lotus, Consist
computer science and many others prefer our system of education in company
of advantages and flexibilities, where to study will be as to frequent a
club. You she will be presented the people who gostão of saying English in
the weekends. Atendendemos also all area of São Paulo, however if you meet
in another locality, you enter in contact to study the possibility to send a
professor where you are for having English lessons another one lingua.
Lessons of English with the English Club are much more English

I think something kind went wrong somewhere, hmmmz

Btw sorry for using outlook, I had to install a windoze box cuz of some
software I use at work plus cuz of crystal reports.

Regards,

Simon B.