[Wolves] whose doing the talk next week?

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 17:05:06 BST 2005

> instead of talking on your normal subject how about how the different
> languages used in your scanner project have effected the project.

because I gave a selection of titles on the wiki, and also sent a
message to the list saying let me know which one people wanted so that I
could make arrangements. Since nobody could be arsed to respond, I
couldn't be arsed to write about something I don't find particularly
interesting. If you really want, I'll spend some time and talk about
this a on the night.