[Wolves] how do I check to see if apache is configured corectly for php

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Sun Sep 25 00:16:58 BST 2005

How do I check this?

I have read the manual on apache, but it dosn't mention php. It says about
modules. I checked my httpd.conf file for anything but no luck. So I assume
it's not setup, I may be wrong.

I know php is installed on my machine because if I go terminal and type
php /.myscript.php  it works. So anyone know how to set this all up?

Also if anyone has any experience with adding paypal to your website, then
please let me know how you got on...like how difficult it was, how long it
took you, wether you think that it was worth it, that kind of thing.

--
Peace,
Matthew Round

-=contact=-