[Wolves] The Bitch is back!

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:27:55 BST 2005

On 26/09/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Monday 26 September 2005 09:52, Kevanf1 wrote:
>
> > glad you had a good break mate, you haven't missed much.  Other than
> > Jono declaring that he was joining the dark side (MS of course) and
> > dumping Linux for ever :-)))))))))  Ah, he loves me really...
>
> Dumping Linux? I missed that? is this true?
>
> I'll see you're "Dumping Linux" bluff and raise you a Turkish keyboard
>
> "No problem my friend, you get you're emails, I do you a good price cheap as
> chips, ASDA price, ASDA price"
>
> Jono will never leave Linux.

:-) Jono is Linux ;-)

Anyway, back to PC stuff...  Is there a way fo figuring out what a
stick of memory actually is without having to go through the hassle of
trying it in a motherboard.  I mean, there are a load of numbers and
codes etc and they must mean something???  Why do I ask?  Because I
have a big bag full of SIMM's and DIMM's and want to know what they
are!  I want to upgrade this old PC I have (mentioned in an earlier
post) but don't really want to mixing PC100 with PC 133 RAM.  Done
that before...it doesn't always like to play :-(

Any ideas?

Sorry for the thread hi-jack, Peter.
Take care.
Kevan Farmer