[Wolves] The Bitch is back!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 11:13:14 BST 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 10:50, David Goodwin wrote:

> <snip>
> <rant on thread hijacking>
> You're less likely to get an answer by replying to PeterC's thread (not
> that he's disliked and people ignore him,

I don't care, having celebrated my 44th Birthday last week I take the view I
survived 42 years before being on this list I'm sure I can survive at least
another 44, may be more.

> just some might choose not to
> read it all after the first post, assuming that everything else is going
> to be Peter saying what a good time he had, how many chicks he pulled,

Um, no, I pulled three times, all blokes :D

> how much he drank,

Pint of EFES larger 5% alcohol 69p

> how he's so burnt

I'm very brown now. I did burn the bald head the first day, so bad it bled. :(

> and pulled a fast one on the turk traders etc.

Other way round, although it made me smile as they are rouges rather than
thieves.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon