[Wolves] Free to a good home...

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Mon Sep 26 12:22:52 BST 2005

Hi,

I've been sorting out stuff and I have the following
available to a good home, if anybody wants anything
shout and I'll bring it to Wednesdays meet. Most are
old (some probably count museum pieces) so will either
go to the bin or Oxfam if unclaimed.

- Yellow Dog Linux 3.0 (no box but 6 CDS (3 binary, 3
Source) and manual)
- Lots of Ubuntu 5.04 CDs (x86 and PPC)
- Civilization: Call To Power (Linux version no box
but CD and user guide)
- Quake (probably QuakeII, Linux version, no box, no
manual but iirc it didn't come with one)

BOOKS:
- Learn TCP/IP in 24 Hours (SAMS)
- Mandrake Linux 8.0 install and user guide
- 4.4BSD user's Supplementary Documents (o'reilly)
- Computer Organization & Design: The
Hardware/Software Interface
- Linux Assembly Language Programming
- Cocoa Programming For Dummies
- Programming Web Graphics with Perl & GNU Software
(o'reilly)
- Learning the UNIX operating system (o'reilly)
- Using Linux (Que) (This is the first linux book I
ever bought so its oooold)
- JavaScript The Definitive Guide (2nd Ed) (o'reilly)
- C# Essentials (o'reilly)
- ASP.NET 1.1 with Visual C# .Net 2003 (Wrox)
- The Little Lisper
- Mac OSX Developers Guide
- Learning Cocoa (O'Reilly)
- ASP2.0 (Wrox)
- ADO2.0 (Wrox)
- VBScript In A Nutshell (O'Reilly)
- Networking Essentials Plus 3rd Ed. (Microsoft Press)
- Thinking In Java 1st Ed.
- TCL/TK In A Nutshell (O'Reilly)
- Comparative Programming Languages
- Linux Administration (New Riders)
- The Practice Of Programming (By Kernighan and Pike)
- Writing GNU Emacs Extensions (O'Reilly)
- Java In A Nutshell 2nd Ed. (O'Reilly)

There might be some more, it depends how far my
sorting out gets by Wednesday :-)

chris