[Wolves] Free to a good home...

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Mon Sep 26 17:18:56 BST 2005

May I complement everybody on their fine taste in
reading matter, although I am disappointed that nobody
has snapped up the Little Lisper, a classic tutorial
on Lisp, it even has cartoon elephants!

The following have been spoken for (if I've missed
anyone or anything shout):-

- Civilization: Call To Power  (Kat)
- Quake (Simon B)
- Thinking In Java 1st Ed. (Simon B)
- TCL/TK In A Nutshell (Andrew Lewis)
- Comparative Programming Languages (Andrew Lewis)
- Linux Administration (Andrew Lewis)
- The Practice Of Programming (Andrew Lewis)
- Writing GNU Emacs Extensions (Andrew Lewis)
- Java In A Nutshell 2nd Ed. (Simon B)
- Learn TCP/IP in 24 Hours (Andrew Lewis)
- Linux Assembly Language Programming (Andrew Lewis)
- Cocoa Programming For Dummies (Andrew Lewis)
- Programming Web Graphics with Perl & GNU Software
(Andrew Lewis)
- C# Essentials (Andrew Lewis)
- ASP.NET 1.1 with Visual C# .Net 2003 (Andrew Lewis)

- Networking Essentials Plus 3rd Ed. (David Morley ?)

and the following are still up for grabs:-

- Yellow Dog Linux 3.0 (no box but 6 CDS (3 binary,3
Source) and manual)
- Lots of Ubuntu 5.04 CDs (x86 and PPC)
- Learning the UNIX operating system (o'reilly)
- Using Linux (Que) (This is the first linux book I
ever bought so its oooold)
- JavaScript The Definitive Guide (2nd Ed) (o'reilly)
- Computer Organization & Design: The
Hardware/Software Interface (68000 (or is it MIPs?)
assembly language!)
- The Little Lisper
- Mac OSX Developers Guide
- Learning Cocoa (O'Reilly)
- ASP2.0 (Wrox)
- ADO2.0 (Wrox)
- VBScript In A Nutshell (O'Reilly)
- Mandrake Linux 8.0 install and user guide
- 4.4BSD user's Supplementary Documents (o'reilly)