[Wolves] Linux books

Simon B simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 17:34:58 BST 2005

My first book that I used for *nix was an old book on system V. This was back in the days of working with HP-UX as an after school job, it taught me a lot about concepts, though quite a few thing shave changed from good ole system V.

I cant remember the author but I'll dig it out possibly if I ever get home, gotta go shoppin for bike parts 'again'

Cheers,

SimonB