[Wolves] Brumcon Announcement - STOP PRESS

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Tue Sep 27 14:58:55 BST 2005

Due to reasons beyond our control there has been a problem with the
Britannia hotel?.

Oh Sh17 now what ???? Well the brum2600 Crew are committed to bringing you
Brumcon.. So at very short notice we have secured a new venue..

YES IT?S STILL ON :)

The Con will now take place at the :

Thistle Birmingham Edgbaston
225 Hagley Road, Edgbaston
Birmingham. B16 9RY

see http://www.brum2600.net for more info.

The Days Events :

12pm Doors Open (have your £5 Ready)

12:15-12:30 intro to Brumcon V - Re-LoaD

12:30-13:30 "Things that go Bump in the Wire" - Zipser

13:30-14:30 Lunch

14:30-15:30 "Build Your Own Distributed Password Cracker (Stack the Hashes
for Fun & Profit)" - Irving

15:30-16:00 Break

16:00-16:45 "Home Automedia" - Aie

16:45-17:30 "Introduction to Software Exploitation"  An introduction to
exploiting common flaws, such as eval()/global vars in php vulnerabilities,
maybe mysql injection and then buffer overflows in C - Phased

17:30-18:00 Break

18:00-19:00 "The Spy in your pocket" Personal items that one can carry that
could compromise network security (where do I get them). - JW

19:00-Late Open discussion "Low Hanging Fruit"

---
Hand Tested Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Tested on: 27/09/2005 14:58:51