[Wolves] List (r.e. free to a good home)

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Wed Sep 28 11:23:26 BST 2005

Go's

x) chris bearing gifts...

> > >No Go's:
> > >
> 2.  Matthew Round (Sorry folks, sore throat and ear
> ache. I hoped I be well
> enough to film, but i wouldn't wish this on non of
> you - hope i'm well enough
> for my holiday on friday)
>
> --
> Thankyou,
> Matthew Round

I have a bunch of books for you which I was going to
bring along tonight, unfortunately I cant hold on to
them till next meet, I'm moving house and dont want to
move more stuff then I have to. I also dont live in
Wolves so dropping them off isn't really an option.
Can someone else pick them up for you? Or shall I give
them away randomly to anyone who wants one tonight? Or
do you have a better idea?

Everybody elses stuff will be bought to the meeting
tonight.

chris