[Wolves] Video of last nights Talk

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 11:22:02 BST 2005

Simon B wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Im just downloading the talk to my computer as we speak (25MB via bluetooth is slow, USB cable at home) and I'll do some conversion and tidying hopefully when I get back. Should eb online by this weekend latest.

I would say edit out the crap, but a static jpeg of the title would be
just as boring. ;) I'll host it on splinescan.co.uk if you like, along
with the slides. I should probably do some sort of ammendment to my crap
slide on the luma pass, I think a visual aid would be more helpful than
the B070>< description i gave during the talk.... Perhaps in future we
should provide slides for the lecture and video the discussion
afterwards instead ;p

Ms