[Wolves] LXF site down?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:48:19 BST 2005

On 29/09/05, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > haven't
> > >
> > > Yes I can see it. I was on there yesterday too.
> > >
> > > Ad
> > >

> > Hmm, that's very odd.  I still can't get on there.
> > I went on
> > yesterday (early morning) but since then it just
> > gets operation timed
> > out....  I have no problems with any other site just
> > LXF.  By the way,
> > I gave you a mention on the forums, Adam :-)))  yes,
> > it was good ;-)
>
> I just found it. *Blush*. Thanks. Woo, I rule :)
>
> Ad

Hey, credit where it's due and all that :-)))  Bizarrely, and
frustratingly, I still cannot access that site.  Anywhere else...no
problem.  I'll try another PC later - I'm using a Win tin at the
moment - but I can't see it being the problem. Besides which I have
tried the old ipconfig/dnsflush routine which usually works.... This
is most strange... time to fire up the Ubuntu tin me thinks ;-)

Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street
Cheslyn Hay