[Wolves] Any ideas please?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 22:17:04 BST 2005

Earlier today I posted stating I was unable to get onto a website.
Well, Adam went straight in so I thought oh, must be then.  I tried to
get onto the site (www.linuxformat.co.uk) from both my Windows tin and
my Linux tin.  Neither will get there.  So, having used two separate
PCs I have ruled out antispyware/antivirus software and the firewalls
on both PCs.  I have tried using Firefox, Opera and IE.  I have just
got a friend who uses the same ISP as myself (same package) to try the
site and he can get on straight away.  So now I'm rather stumped.  I
could get on no problem yesterday but today...... nope.  Any
suggestions as to where I might look next?  I have not made any
changes to my router etc and all other sites are found without any
trouble.
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street