[Wolves] X.org files?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:28:39 BST 2005

Can anybody tell me which file holds the configuration data for the
default x.org settings?  I appear to be running a 600X400 screen and
it's awful...but I don't know where to change it.  I did manage to get
runlevel 5 starting by default though :-)))  It's on another Vector
install.  This time a new PC which doesn't want to play....odd, the
old one went on lovely...hmmmm.  Anyway, any ideas?
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street
Cheslyn Hay