[Wolves] 8MB Broad Band

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 00:17:18 BST 2006

Alex Willmer wrote:

> Just some advise:
> - Make sure they use deoxygenated holy-water, poured away from the
> exchange. I hear that's best for signal purity.
> -

Deoxygenated water? Isn't that what they used in the giant Hindenburg
water-balloon? You remember.... they built it from materials that
degrade into thermite when exposed to air and each other, filled it up
with deoxygenated water and then used the high octane fuel tanks as
center ballast to offset the cellulose varnished furnishings.

On reflection, a dry piece of string might be more efficient - that's
what BT hooked me up with. I know this is true because whenever it rains
and the string gets wet in the exchange, my broadband speed drops.

Spline