[Wolves] MS tightens the screw

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 12:57:31 BST 2006

On Friday 07 April 2006 12:24, Simon Morris wrote:

> The company I work for gave up on Dell years ago. Their enterprise
> support (especially on storage) is a joke. We have IBM and HP kit now.

Good for you, Dell machines are OK I suppose I just don't like the unfair way
they are allowed to trade.

The fair trade commission is not about to step in just yet as everything fits
in too well with government plans for every household to have a computer. The
general public are more than happy because they get cheap deals, theres
currently a very good unit with a 17" CRT monitor £239.00 inc VAT on offer at
the moment.

Just remember Hitler was voted into power he didn't steal it, the vast
majority of the population worshiped him, it wasn't until things went pear
shaped for them that they turned on him.

Everyone loved Bill Gates and Microsoft he was the instigator of the home PC
explosion its only now when a good 90% of the market is sown up that people
are starting to realise theres a cuckoo in the nest, yet these are the same
people who ran out to Dixons and Commet (No PC World back then) and bragged
to the neighbor "We've got PC na na ne na na"

" Its got a 2GB disc mate, you'll never fill it" Them were the days. :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com