[Wolves] OT:Bill Gates the modern day Robin Hood?

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:14:28 BST 2006

No I respect Bill's business sense which is why he has done so well, I
don't particularly like his product or his closed source build method.
 But I am sure that Ron and any self employed person on the list will
tell you that if they have a good accountant they are much better off,
and pay little or no tax.  This is because of legitimate loopholes in
the way tax is paid.  Do you not think then knowing this that Bill
gates as a Business man who has a selfmade empire will not hire the
best of the best in terms of lawyers and accountants?

Believe me when I say that Bill gives to charities he has a vested
interest in, he wouldn't waste his money giving to any old charity but
he will still claim this money back or his accountants would be doing
their job if they didn't.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know