[Wolves] Re: character stripping

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:50:13 BST 2006

> I don't want to write a script! I was hoping there was something out there
> in
> the big bad world.
>
> Its not as simple as you think, I cant just say "remove all ( or )" as it
> might just be the brackets in the phone field need removing but not in the
> company name, the same can be said for - or . :(

How does UltraMagicStripperPro (or whatever it's called) know to
remove brackets in a company name but not in a phone number?

--
sil

<Cl0ckwork> i hate it when explorer crashes, losing my system tray,
and irc is minized to it
<slick> I hate when I kick a dog and then the owner see's me and I
have to kill him