[Wolves] Re: character stripping

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 12:29:54 BST 2006

> I have to say its very good but a tad pricey basically I can load the spread
> sheet with 161,000 entries tell it (Via check boxes) to remove all none
> numeric characters from the phone & Fax fields it will even remove white
> space shunting the data left by however many places you define.

Ah, I get it. Does it run inside Excel? Are you looking to have it run
inside OpenOffice.org Calc/Gnumeric/some spreadsheet on Linux? Or to
work on an exported CSV file?

--
sil

<Cl0ckwork> i hate it when explorer crashes, losing my system tray,
and irc is minized to it
<slick> I hate when I kick a dog and then the owner see's me and I
have to kill him