[Wolves] Food poisoning

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 12:14:48 BST 2006

----- Original Message ----
 From: andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
To: Wolverhampton Linux User Group
Sent: Thursday, 13 January, 2000 12:25:00 PM
Subject: [Wolves] Food poisoning

anyone else ill after the wednesday meeting of is it just me?

 I'm fine, but didn't eat.

 I post because you're clock is ill, see above.

 I apologise if this mail improperly formatted in any way. I'm using the new Yahoo beta and it's a bit messy. Doesn't appear to do > style quoting and thinks that top posting with the the original mail underneath sepearated by ----- Original Message ---- and some headers is the only way to write mail.

 Ad

 --
 http://www.drinky.org.uk

 http://blog.adamsweet.org