[Wolves] iFolders

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 09:00:35 BST 2006

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 07:33, David Goodwin wrote:

> Try also : touch /usr/lib/simias/Footer.ascx
>
> less typing, same effect.

Yeah, friend of mine suggested that as well, I've got so used to jumping into
vi its become second nature.

Tried to get the client installed on my SuSE box at home but it wouldn't have
it!!
kept complaining about dependencies being missing yet they were in the package
set I was trying to install??? weird.

The Novell-iFolder-Client from the SuSE DVD installs fine, no problems trouble
is I'm using iFolders3 and the Novell client is 2 and they are not
compatible.

I'm not sure its all worth it as when you strip it all down rsync would give
the same results true you'd probably have to create the same user accounts on
all the clients but essentially that's all that's needed.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com