[Wolves] Presentation-tastic

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:14:38 BST 2006

Hi all,

Right, I think its fair to say that its good fun to watch a
presentation at LUG meets, and I think we could do with kicking off a
discussion of which presentations to have and when. Naturally we
should start by employing from within - we have a pretty diverse range
of knowledge in our little LUG, so lets see what we can come up with.
:)

Is there anyone who wants to volunteer to do a talk? Don't worry if
you have done before - feel free to suggest a subject and volunteer.
:)

  Jono