[Wolves] orange live box

David Goodwin gingerdog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:39:33 BST 2006

> Sorry I forgot that hoop. I too had to ring up the help desk for my
> username and password. All I'll say is, once I received the allotted
> password I was distinctly underwhelmed by their apparent security
> practises.

I can't see how it's much different to e.g. pay as you go dial up ISPS
using the same username as password (eg. uk2.net).

The service is almost certainly tied to your phone line and most
providers have a username in the format of
$your_phone_number at somedomain; and the password may as well just be
'password'.

David
--
David Goodwin