[Wolves] An interesting proposition

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:38:15 GMT 2006

Today Aq sent me a email saying that Novell had got on to him about
our lug being  in the http://www.nuinet.com/ .

Basically it looks like the whole ubuntu loco team thing but at lug
level.  I see some good and bad in this.

1/ Speakers. good and bad (probably corporate)
2/ Free food. good
3/ I don't like the term Local User Group on the site that could
confuse people into thinking that that is what a lug stands for. Bad

Please have a read and carefully consider whether we should put our
name to this and let me know in replies to this mail.

Yes, join it'll be great.

No, don't do it.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know