[Wolves] An interesting proposition

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Tue Dec 5 10:06:44 GMT 2006

On 12/5/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/4/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Today Aq sent me a email saying that Novell had got on to him about
> > our lug being  in the http://www.nuinet.com/ .
>
> Personally I *don't* think we should join, but I also have the same
> view about us becoming an Ubuntu LoCo Team or another other
> distro-specific group - we are a general LUG. :)

I'd concur with that. I sent it on to Dave 'cos he's LugMaster, but I
don't think we should join. Of course, the other reason I sent it on
is that then I didn't have to say no to the bloke ;-)

sil

--
If hard data were the filtering criterion you could fit the entire
contents of the Internet on a floppy disk.