[Wolves] An interesting proposition

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:28:23 GMT 2006

On 05/12/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not interested but that was personal feeling in the same manner
> that I think it would be wrong to be an ubuntu member even though that
> is what 90% + of us use.

At this present moment in time.  This may change in years to come and
to be affiliated with specific distro's may have the unintentional
effect of putting prospective members 'off' joining.

> To End Aq feel free to pass my details onto the novell guys and I will
> explain why our lug isn't interested in becoming a member.

That's my main reason above and if you wanted to quote it then feel free.
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom